Description: Description: Description: Description: TCA Header.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions/Issues
(This page is under construction)


County Contact

Other Contact

TCA Reference

Animal Management

(301) 780-7200
County Code



Bulk Trash

(301) 952-7600



Crime in Progress

Call 911!



Is my property covered by the Tantallon Covenants?



Property covered

Neglected Homes

Property Standards Group



Neighborhood Nuisance




Overgrown lawn at vacant house

(301) 883-6100
Homeowner's Guide to Property Maintenance



Power outage


PEPCO: (877)-737-2662


Water emergency


WSSC: (301) 206-4002


Water Service Alerts (status)


What are the Tantallon Land Covenants?




Tantallon Land Covenants

Who do I contact before building a deck, shed or gazebo?

DPIE Permit Services

See TCA Homepage: Enforcement of Covenants

Judy Meade: 301-292-9386/

Yard Waste

(301) 952-7630